What to expect and what not to expect with this Skagway shore excursion
Vader can pick you up at any location in town to make the start of your day easy and stress free. Inside the luxury van, enjoy a full entertainment treatment. On the dual LCD TV screens, you can enjoy your favorite movie or a scenic slideshow. Bring along your electronics or CD’s to enjoy your favorite music with the beautiful scenery as your backdrop. There is even a table with a built in cooler to keep your favorite beverages cold. The sky is the limit with Vader!
- Pick up and Drop off at the location of your choice
- LCD TV and Stereo System that you control
- Cooler for your favorite beverage
- Personal, knowledgably, local guide
- Small-group setting, limited availability
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
Vader can hold up to 6 people, making it perfect for escaping the crowds. Your tour can span from 4 hours to 7 hours, depending on how long you want to spend exploring the Alaskan and Yukon areas that surround you. You can go at your own pace and request stops whenever you feel like it. Your tour experience is in your hands, and your guide will offer as much or as little input as you like. This tour offers the ultimate experience for exploring and seeing the amazing beauty of the Alaska!
Minimum Ages, Cancellations, Accessibility, Etc.
SKAGWAY TOURS DETAILS:
- Restrictions: No minimum age for this tour.
- Accessibility: All activity levels are welcome. However, the vehicle is not wheelchair accessibility equipped.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event your cruise ship is late, delayed, or doesn't make it into port we always issue a full refund for the tour. Changes or cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the tour departure with absolutely no penalty. Including 'Flex Cancel' allows cancellations and refunds up to 24-hours before the tour. Any cancellations made within 14 days of the tour departure (or within 24-hours with Flex Cancel) are nonrefundable.
- Beverages: All beverages are welcome in the cooler, including alcoholic beverages. All alcoholic beverages must be consumed in Alaska and are not allowed in Canada.
- What to Wear: We recommend you prepare for rain and hope for sunshine in regards to the weather. Due to the cool, damp climate it is best not to wear cotton, and instead wear clothing made of polyester, wool, fleece, nylon, polypropylene and/or capilene. A full list of what to bring will be included in your confirmation email.
For availability and timing, complete the information on the sidebar
- Hourly Rate: $200.00
+ 5% sales tax
You've got questions, we've got answers
Skagway Shore Tours
Q:Will the trip still operate if it is raining?
Because much of SE Alaska is a rainforest, these trips do operate rain or shine. Vader can keep you dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
Q:What if our ship is delayed or doesn't make it into port? Refund?
It's very rare that a ship is delayed into port, but in those cases we will try our best to work with you to reschedule the tour to a later time. If that is not a possibility or your ship doesn't make it into port, we will of course refund the full cost of the tour.
Q:What about restroom facilities along the way?
There are a few stops along the way where there are restrooms. Just let your guide know and they will stop at the next available stop.
Q:How many guests are on this tour?
There can be up to 6 passengers, plus the driver, in the van.
Q:Where do we go on this tour?
This tour will follow the Klondike Highway, towards the White Pass and the Yukon Territory. How far down the Klondike Highway and what you will see will depend on your interests, as well as the length of your tour.
You are here: